MAY "SHARE A LAUGH! " ~Land of the Free Because of the brave HAL w/hosts Mike & Sally

Good morning!

Why does everyone want goats? No one thinks cows are cute? You ever seen a miniature Jersey cow? Super adorable, milkable, and tiny. And the creamiest milk around.

Why does everyone want goats? No one thinks cows are cute? You ever seen a miniature Jersey cow? Super adorable, milkable, and tiny. And the creamiest milk around.
I would love to have cows!
My hubby and i are entertaining the idea
beef critters though

lol I wish its not gonna be here, we heading straight to HOT

New Prize Added

12 Mixed eggs

Donated by @CherriesBrood

Mixes are 3 blue cochin mixes, 2 EE mixes, 2 Salmon Favorelle mixes, 3 black copper maran mixes, and 2 cuckoo maran mixes

Producing this colorful egg basket:

xsj3NM-N7B2nU4oy7-DAKYSN8eY9W4bHfh-Z8bn_19fTPp6TshQk27KzChkzzBu0RiPFXnKEjMy-4Cpj4gkJqCnMPRFjkxWoA2Hrbc3Cl5nJNN842pVY2E7xoYzj8rIHmc2Bn7AN

WmA9AW9BzogEjcWaG5Ln_-Ql--aNhGk7wnLP0aaPnGbuwjyBad-HHraZWeoaBbIcy_ArtA67mE6JYzNUsrGg50it_gN2oB_PJddFBDCUSb0B75FJqreg8VbSgLpxP1mwQBkC29_n
KZUPvbpv1rtTDZzDWrVWj1yoCpEpAR2X51_JNmMh0JyXEmfe9twnrsnBatwmVC7y48bPqcxqc_QrXxEY4YUvzEFjbvJCTKT0YvMvybsHKV9FSr1kOpI6-XQthptuXBLvSJitPln0

SAQkB8aU4Hg_IW-X8EpnTjzUdwyOxFvw8os1q068Fq3JUOjRcFyBcNpGiDX0ylQyJLE_esExURNCHEXKJ4ExjY4Ph3Piq2su1JKiTgiROPkioYL1vH-Xkr-ZBy7SGxAph8ba4YV9
FfUjSL84RQUk85wE2c9hbVQSHws97hYmBoY4iz0SQy8cxt_A78z52bQOwRY9oYktogCTd7nsfcbuIIQ3XZ8xzBqsj1CIcpM0UJSfQ9CncSexpCXni2-z9gzdLw1BSBfOGXeYf93y

oh HOW LOVELY!!! THANK YOU @CherriesBrood
That'd be worth buying an incubator for.
thumbsup.gif
YES and if you win eggs you are going to get one?

Or building one.
tyes

No... My husband would make it the size of a car, and it would cost ten thousand dollars.
better to sneak one in under the radar.

OH NO!! look what you devious people have done to me!
I do not want this addiction.

I see what it does to you all.
crazy chicken hatching people.
lol.png
WHAT who is crazy!!!!!

lol

Back
Top Bottom