maybe a silly question

Quote:
Ditto!
sickbyc.gif
hide.gif

Well then how about both of you judgemental food experts paint me a picture of what good eating is supposed to look like? Apparently, you're both above and beyond having to wipe a little gravy from your mouths with those fine cloth napkins!

I'm just a reeeally picky eater, that's all. Sorry to be insensitive in my comment. That was not nice of me.
hmm.png

Quote:
Well then how about both of you judgemental food experts paint me a picture of what good eating is supposed to look like? Apparently, you're both above and beyond having to wipe a little gravy from your mouths with those fine cloth napkins!

I'm just a reeeally picky eater, that's all. Sorry to be insensitive in my comment. That was not nice of me.
hmm.png

Agreed, I meant no offense, I'm just more of a 'put the gravy on top' kind of person rather than having my food swimming in it. I was 'tricked' into eating things when I was a kid quite often (mom and dad said it was 'chicken' only to find out later it was rabbit kind of thing), so if I can't recognize what I'm eating, I don't eat it
smile.png

Some of the worst looking things taste the best, I made a recipe the other night similar to randall's pic and it was great over some biscuits! I used chicken thighs though, I still trying to sell DW on quail. Your's looks good to though Mibotsu.

Last edited:
I am going to the local market this week if possible to try some quail to see if my family likes it. But I know we are not going to be good at the butchering part. I plan to send my chickens out for processing... do the places that will process chickens also process quail for you?

Back
Top Bottom