Maybe selling birds eventually

Quacking Pigeon

Crowing
Mar 12, 2018
NSW, Australia
My Coop
My Coop
As the title says I maybe selling birds soon as my loft is getting a bit too crowded and I want to breed some purebred pigeons like Serbian Highflyers, Birmingham Rollers, Fantails and Homers. But can’t really do it due to my loft having lots of crossbreds in it.

I plan on selling some 2017 & most 2018 birds. But I may need to run a antibiotic in my loft before selling any birds, due to the few birds I’ve had sick. I’ll definitely be worming all my birds though as they are overdue.

I’ll probably be selling them for $7 each as I think $5 is a bit low. But how much do you think I should be selling crossbreds for? And I definitely hope this time I can sell my crossbreds as the last time I sold birds, only the fantails were taken (which I wish I kept some as I only have two females now and it’s hard to find some at a fair price close nearby).

You are selling the pigeons at a really low price, so just sell the crosses at same. Then when someone shows interest in them, you can negotiate lower. Many peeps looking to buy entry level priced pigeons will be fine with mixes. Most of those would be peeps looking to have pets. You are in a different area than I , so I'm not sure of the attitudes of pigeon peeps there.
Wishing you best as always,,,,,,,, :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom