Maybe some advice on first duck?

My good friend told me that one of his ex girlfriends is a bet and says apartment ducks are common and not an issue if i take it out to walk around our apartment complex a couple times a day.

and i mean it can just hang out in our tub too maybe?
Have you ever met a human? They come up with the dumbest sh*t imaginable. I just rehomed some chickens a man bought for his wife...who is an Over The Road truck driver. Now she wants a cat. I told her Im not taking it if it doesnt work out. So far no cat.

hey, I’m thinking about getting a single duck for a pet, I live in a one bedroom apartment with my girlfriend and a dog, and cat, we travel for ‘work’ on weekends but I have a folding table I can kinda use to make a pen.

Any other tips for successful duck life?
So what did you do? Did u get the damn duck and not listen to ur peers or what?? I had ONE duck for 2 days and she imprinted on me and I was restless for those days. Nonstop chirping all night long. I finally got her a buddy and even now they are nonstop. They are also dirty and make messes quickly. They are NOT inside animals. They will NOT survive living indoors. God I thought I felt bad for my ducks being indoors for only a few days but in an apartment AND you barely being there? Ya hell no

Back
Top Bottom