Maybe this is a dumb question...

Quote:
Ah and I thought I was one of few who watched that.
lol.png

SG-1 FTW! Love that show, seriously. The later series just aren't the same without O'Neill!

Quote:
Ah and I thought I was one of few who watched that.
lol.png

SG-1 FTW! Love that show, seriously. The later series just aren't the same without O'Neill!

I hear you. Have you ever been to a Stargate Convention???? You'll be amazed how many people love the show! I loved the actors too. Had the greatest talk ever with Joe Acovone. I was so mad that they cut Kawalsky out so soon in the show!

Quote:
Been there done that.... But not in a prius. I used a 78 firebird.

Did this
in a 78 AMC concord one time...

I was not the smartest kid...

Oh I hear you. I did that accidentally when my mom was in the car with me. It was back in Germany and I had a 2000’ B Opel Corsa (with a whole 52 horse power). Took the curve too fast (we don’t have curves I should say, we only have 90 degree angles to the left or right) and off we went on 2 wheels. She screamed and laughed at the same time. If I could get the Prius to do that, wouldn’t that mean my gas mileage would be cut down in half?????

New housing development, dirt roads, huge pile of gravel on the side, last second bright idea... Hit the pile went up on 2 wheels, carried it for about 100 yards up an over the next hill where It turned in to a dead end. Stomped the break an turned, car came down an spun out an went backwards off the road an backed in to a tree... Passengers we screaming...
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh I hear you. I did that accidentally when my mom was in the car with me. It was back in Germany and I had a 2000’ B Opel Corsa (with a whole 52 horse power). Took the curve too fast (we don’t have curves I should say, we only have 90 degree angles to the left or right) and off we went on 2 wheels. She screamed and laughed at the same time. If I could get the Prius to do that, wouldn’t that mean my gas mileage would be cut down in half?????

New housing development, dirt roads, huge pile of gravel on the side, last second bright idea... Hit the pile went up on 2 wheels, carried it for about 100 yards up an over the next hill where It turned in to a dead end. Stomped the break an turned, car came down an spun out an went backwards off the road an backed in to a tree... Passengers we screaming...
big_smile.png

I am no match to you
th.gif

Okay guys and gals... I saw a guy who looked EXACTLY like Chuck Norris today... in TJMaxx....
th.gif

I was just thinking that it would have been interesting to see his reaction if I'd asked him...
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom