1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

McMurray Chicks Are Here And Active

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by E.G.Glayer, Feb 23, 2009.

1. E.G.Glayer

E.G.Glayer Songster

Jan 29, 2009
    Blanchester OH
    [​IMG]I picked up my order from the post office first thing this morning.
    5 Delaware pullets, 2 marked Del roos ( I only ordered 1 roo but ordered 6 pullets) , 6 Barred Rock pullets, 6 New Hampshire Red pullets, 6 Black Jersey Giant pullets, and 2 mystery chicks. Gave them their gro gel and vitamin water, they all seem to be very active and eating and drinking well. To be honest at this point I dont care what they sent me as long as they were all ok.[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009

2. ChickenToes

ChickenToes Songster

May 14, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    Getting chicks is so exciting! Good luck! [​IMG]

3. rooster0209

rooster0209 Songster

Apr 7, 2008
    North Dakota
    [​IMG] More chickens [​IMG]

I have some coming from there too in April. I can hardly wait.

4. jprinc44

jprinc44 In the Brooder

Nov 29, 2008
    south-central Va.
    Geez, I wish you would stop showing these pics like this, makes me want to order more!!!! No, must resist...........

5. Adorable! Congrats! [​IMG]

6. CityClucks

CityClucks The Center of a 50 Mile Radius

Jan 31, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    Congrats E.G.! I love your brooder - looks exactly like the one I'll use for my peeps when they get here from Ideal later this week (I'll move them into a bigger brooder when they're about 2 weeks along). Let us know how everything goes - thanks for the photos!

7. favoritekitty

favoritekitty Songster

Feb 18, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Oooohhh, who is the one with the little stripeys down his back? He is adorable!

8. E.G.Glayer

E.G.Glayer Songster

Jan 29, 2009
    Blanchester OH
    I am not sure what type the 2 are with the stripes, they were the freebies, Any guesses? I am a self proclaimed tough guy but these little things turn me into a puddle. I've been giddie as a school girl since they got here, my wife has been poking fun at me in between the oooo's and awww's.[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  9. MissCluck

MissCluck Songster

[​IMG] There is absolutely nothing more adorable than a baby chick! I also like the stripey ones but in the first photo there is a little yellow one off to the side that is really an "awwwwwww".[​IMG]

They all look wonderful! Congratulations!

10. RendonRoo

RendonRoo Songster

Feb 7, 2009
    ft. worth
    Don't resist. Order more. Lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by