mcmurray eggs

gobblecluck

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 25, 2010
talladega, alabama
has anyone on here ordered any hatching eggs from mcmurray hatchery. i would like to order some turkey eggs and woulg like to know if the eggs you bought hatched very well. i dont care if you ordered chicken turkey or duck eggs or whatever i just am wondering about the hatch rate. i have heard that it is better to just order poults or chicks but i like to take the cheapest way out.

I haven't ever ordered eggs from them. I have been ordering shipped eggs from both here on byc and also from ebay trying to get the colors or breeds that I can't get otherwise. My hatch rates hasn't been all that great this year. I use McMurray hatchery to buy my live chicks from though. I haven't had a problem with them. My chicks has been pretty healthy that I have got from them.

Ditto. You will get more for your money with shipped chicks if you want them from a hatchery.

I like to buy my eggs locally and pick them up to reduce the damage shipping can cause. the quality of chick will usually be better if you shop carefully.

I have never ordered eggs from them, but i ordered chicks. I would say that the eggs would come not cracked, and the hatch rate would be good, Mcmurray Hatchery is very experienced, and know what they are doing, i have never had a problem with them. It would be more fun to hatch them yourself, but having chicks is lots of fun too!

Back
Top Bottom