Mcmurray Suprise Chick. What we thinking??

I ordered from McMurray last year and the feather pattern looks similar to my cream legbar, whiting true green & maybe blue boy (he had a pea comb) and my bielefelder. The baby is my cream legbar, the 2 girls sitting are my bielefelder and whiting true green, single pic is of the same whiting true green and the picture of the 2 that look very similar, but the one with the peacomb starting to get red is my whiting true (whatever he is, blue or green) and my whiting true green female. They were 6 weeks old when these were taken and he had the lighter spot on his head and was lighter from head to toe when he was a baby. None of my whiting true blue/greens had green legs though.
I bet it's one of the rares... I was watching a you tube video yesterday and there was a german/european breed that had green legs. I was astonished! I wish I remembered what it was... I got a surprise chick too... I can't tell what mine are... :(

I ordered from McMurray last year and the feather pattern looks similar to my cream legbar, whiting true green & maybe blue boy (he had a pea comb) and my bielefelder. The baby is my cream legbar, the 2 girls sitting are my bielefelder and whiting true green, single pic is of the same whiting true green and the picture of the 2 that look very similar, but the one with the peacomb starting to get red is my whiting true (whatever he is, blue or green) and my whiting true green female. They were 6 weeks old when these were taken and he had the lighter spot on his head and was lighter from head to toe when he was a baby. None of my whiting true blue/greens had green legs though.
Ill deff be looking at these pics in a few weeks! The chick pic does look similar but as you pointed out…the legs. I have noticed baby chick is already darker now compared to last week.

249FA493-DC84-4CE6-BD8E-EC0D5EC7D750.jpeg
Heres a closer look at the legs. Are these considered green?

View attachment 3834193Heres a closer look at the legs. Are these considered green?
These were the chicks that I hatched from him. The one on the right is from a welsummer egg and the other 2 were from my whiting true blue and greens. Out of the 30 chicks I’ve hatched from him, only about a handful had green or a green tint to the legs.

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom