Me family's reinforcing my control freak tendencies...

FrenchHen

Chicken Ambassador
10 Years
Jan 26, 2009
Bagshot Row
I had surgery on my foot on Monday. I'm feeling better, managing the pain pretty well. But I can't do anything up and about for long before I have to elevate my foot and rest.
My family's working hard to make the house run, but they're either trying to kill me or cure me of control freakishness.
Yesterday:
Weak coffee, burnt toast, and scrambled eggs with no salt.
sickbyc.gif

Today:
Weaker coffee, toast that wasn't hardly warm, and cold scrambled eggs.
duc.gif

I so don't like being out of the game like this! 'Specially when it seems I'm the only one who can make coffee!
he.gif

Joking aside, they're being awesome. I have new chicks, and I can get around for short periods of time.

yuckyuck.gif

I thought you were serious at first. Was gonnna suggest they give you a box of fruit loops, and a lock on the outside of the bedroom door.
roll.png

Imp- Get well soon

They make fun of me for cooking all the time, but it's because I have, um, high standards.
I may direct traffic for dinner tonight.

Quote:
I know what you mean! I do have a wonderful hubby who can cook, clean and tend chickens with the best of them, but I had a hard time letting go when I seriously broke my ankle in January. I still can't get around that well and when I am on it for a long time, it swells up like my leg swallowed a baseball and it got stuck at the ankle. You have my empathy!!

Back
Top Bottom