Me venting

Littlecimarron18

Songster
12 Years
Jan 3, 2008
Colorado
UGH!!!!!!
such a crappy few weeks! omg.
I dunno what to do, Stupid little things just keep making things go down hill. You know?
I cant even talk to my parents cause they dont understand, They dont even try to.
And i cant even tell anyone whats really wrong becasue some how my parents always find out and grill me till i tell them whats up and then they are like " your just being a dumb teen,, stop it!"
UGH UGH UGH

Well here is your parent speech. I have a girl that is probably close to your age and I am sure that she thinks the same thing a lot. Mean old Dad and Mom riding her like a dime store pony and being mean just for spite. Your parent love you and are just trying to teach and protect you. We are not near as dumb as most teens think, remember we were there oone time too and look we live!
big_smile.png
However now for the reality part, if you can't talk to the rents then find a friend to talk with. No it doesn't need to be a "boy friend" just someone with 2 ears that knows how to use them. The world isn't against you but it may not always seem like it is with you. Hang it there kid Life ain't all bad!
smile.png

I love my parents but when they call you a "stupid teenager" its no fun.

i guess none of you really know my parents, (but if you do please dont share this info)

Ok, so last week one of my friends (lets say friend one) was asking me if i had heard a rumor about another girl, her brother walked up and asked us if we knew waht his sister had done, I told him i didnt want to spread rumors and i left for class. The next day another boy from band, walks out of the band room and says some really mean things about friend 1. I didnt know what was going on so i asked friend one who told me that the brother had called and insisted she tell him, so she did. Class started so i sat down, The sister sits next to me. we had a small break and the sister turns to me and says " WHY DID YOU TELL HIM? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!?!?!?!" apparently her bro told her that i had told him, he told his parents and they kicked the sister out. she then tried to kill her self. and i was to blame then because of the bro i wasnt sure what to do i just told her i hadnt done anything (the truth)and i went and talked to friend 1. Friend 1 talked to her about it but Still the sister and the rest of that group of friends (my friends) sort of disowned me, they think friend one was just covering for me. UGH!!

soooo. i was mostly over that exept the other boy kept saying all this stuff about friend one, I freaked out at him once, and i thought he had gotten the point.
But, today i had my camera and i had a video on my camera of one of my chicks hatching, i was talking to one of my friends and was like "Check out this video" then the dumb boy walks up and says something about it that i cant repeat on this website, Something about a video of me and friend 1. GRRR!!!!
i

this issue and just dumb stuff keeps piling up and AHHHH!!!

Last edited:
Okay, first hon--talk to your mom. this is not a "stupid teenager" moment. Tell her you
just need her to listen. and offer support. Believe it or not, moms CAN just listen.

#2, i someone tries to kill oneself--IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. Don't let ANYONE tell you differently.

#3, You know what the truth is, and usually--the truth will come out. Hang in there.

You're parents love you and want to help you though your pain.

Your friends will realize who really said what. That is one thing about teens (don't take this wrong) but their inability to keep their mouths shut will settle a lot of it. I hope the girl that this was about is ok or at least going to be. You need to get the brother to come clean and figure out why he would lie about you telling. Your rents don't think your stupid, maybe just that you do stupid things (in their minds / eyes). I have caught myself telling mine that, but in her defense she is a true blonde!
big_smile.png
Remember the golden rule

BOYS ARE TROUBLE!!

LOL I am a teenager this stuff happen's don't worry your friends will get over it and the girl will get over it too. Your parents are right it is stupid teenager stuff and this is coming from a 15 year old. If this situations escaltes talk to the school counslor they are often taken for granted but there jobs are to listen to us.

Henry

Ok soooooooooooooooo I Cant tell my mom. really and truly. i just cant. she manages to run her mouth more than me and they EVERYONE in this whole town knows.
The girl who tried to kill herself is more than fine. now she has all the attention of the highschool, just like she wanted. And the brother, i tried talking to him but both times he just said "im sorry" and he gave me a hug and walked off.

IT JUST BUGS ME SO BAD!!

and i send a email to the dumb boy who wont shut his mouth, i hope it helps but now im kinda regretting it, i mean i k now this is gonna spread and im gonna be being talked about again !!!!!!

i hate this!

Sweetie, I too have a daughter that is close to your age. I listen to anything she wants to tell me because I don't want that communication to ever stop.

You need to go to your school counselor and talk to her. An adult needs to know anytime a kid talks about killing themselves. Hopeful the counselor can help you too.

I know it hurts and it really bothers you but try not to let the boy say that said the thing about the video.

If you ever need to talk we are here or you can email me.

jackie

You guys are awesome,
thanks. = )
the counselors know, friend one ended up in their office after THe sisters and friend ones discussion about me not being involved.
I was hoping this whole thing would have blown over by now,
but it just doensnt seem to be going away

Back
Top Bottom