meal worms ??????

oh thank you
big_smile.png
he is a cutie my best work ever!
oh the roo re-named "borrowed time" attacked me a few weeks ago he will be soup as soon as my australorp comes of age
lau.gif

I love being on the water its my time away from everyone, when I first started taking these trips the men thought I was nuts (I go alone) but i out fish a lot of them and now I am one of the boys
smile.png

We do not eat organic but were as natural as possible so I will take a stab at this. To the less picky people this might sound rude but you have to remember that eating organic, natural, vegetarian, or vegan is a life stile that is chosen for an important reason. My family has high standards of food and will not settle for anything less.

If you look at the site at the bottom of my post there is a link that talks about there life cycle. You would need to take the eggs ASAP to an organic food source. I do not think they will live more then 3 weeks on cornmeal and are bread on a different food source.

This is for most farm mammals. If there taken right after birth and put on organic ground and feed organic feed then it’s 2 generations done like this but there not allowed feed even once with a non organic source. But because the first calf was not organic once the calf was put on it, it lost its organic status and has to go back into “rest” because it is not organic any more.

I do think Wifezilla would be right if they are coming off organic soil.

If ranchhand talking to the pet store owner would not work unless he can show they came from a certified organic company and the container was not opened.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/insects/beetles/mealworm/mealwormlifecycle.shtml

Back
Top Bottom