Mediworm for Tapeworm

After I worm my birds, I prefer to give them buttermilk mixed in plain boiled white rice for one day. They scoff it up. I make it kind of runny, there's no specific ratio.
Also ensure your birds always have fresh clean water to drink. No need to add anything to it.
I pulled up the required dose in my 2ml syringe, but unfortunately I didn't manage to get it down the throat like recommended on giving chickens oral medication, because the paste would come out all smudged on the tip of the syringe instead of going down the throat, so I pulled down their wattles and just put the required 0.25ml (or according to their weights) on their tongues and made them just swallow it naturally. I hope this works.

That's what I do, pull down the wattles. Good job! :)
I know one is not supposed to eat the eggs after treatment of the equimax, but can I boil the eggs and feed it back to the chickens? I don't want them to build up a resistance to the ingredients in the equimax tho. I know someone here told me that if you give the eggs back to the chickens that was on antibiotics, you will double the time that it can't be eaten my myself if that makes sense. I want to cry if I think about the idea that I have to throw it in the trash... Wish I could eat it damn 24 days to throw away all the eggs on equimax damn....

Dont give the eggs to your chickens to eat, resistance will eventually occur.

I've eaten eggs are worming, still here typing all these years. However if you think that you or a family member may have a reaction to ivermectin and/or praziquantel from the residue, by all means toss the eggs in the garbage.

Dont give the eggs to your chickens to eat, resistance will eventually occur.

I've eaten eggs are worming, still here typing all these years. However if you think that you or a family member may have a reaction to ivermectin and/or praziquantel from the residue, by all means toss the eggs in the garbage.
So you have eaten eggs after treatment of both ivermectin and praziquantel? Yea I'll never know if we'll have a reaction to it because we've never had it in our bodies before. It's impossible to know.

The residue is minute. Both ivermectin and praziquantel are used to treat parasites in humans. Praziquantel aka Biltricide is used to treat tapeworms in humans.
Ivermectin is currently being investigated as a treatment for covid-19.

The residue is minute. Both ivermectin and praziquantel are used to treat parasites in humans. Praziquantel aka Biltricide is used to treat tapeworms in humans.
Ivermectin is currently being investigated as a treatment for covid-19.
Are you still using or recommend valbazen for treating tapeworm and other worms in chickens and the dosage rate ml per kg, for future references. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom