Meet my biggest boy

rjoschko

Songster
8 Years
May 27, 2014
Minneapolis
This is Cooper, one of my Beltsville babies. He will be 2 months old on Sept. 7th. I didn't know they got so big so fast! This is my 1st time raising turkeys. And I am loving it! And he does have a sibling named Sheldon, lol

Last edited:
O my, he is a big boy!
love.gif

Turkenstein25

It is so funny because they are getting so big but sound like babies. Their voices are starting to change though, I spend a lot of my time with them. One of them had a lizard lunch the other day, lol. It got in their house, needless to say it wasn't alive very long, lol. I started them on game bird/turkey starter 28% protein, now they are on grower. They love fresh greens and melon. I have Jersey Giants due to hatch on the 3rd of Sept.

They will be 2 months old on the 7th of Sept. I started them on FRM game bird/turkey starter 28% protein and they are now on grower feed. Plus I let them out at least once a day to forage. One of them caught a lizard the other day, lol. We get a lot of them here in the south. I am going to have to do some wing clipping soon as they can already fly pretty good. Have a great day

Back
Top Bottom