Meet my Chick!

My son just bought a miniature Beagle for our GS. Her name is Minnow and she weighs 2lbs in this picture! I'll have to ask him if she lays eggs...:gig
View attachment 2546940

I get one that has a bit of a pink cast to it, but I wasn't sure if it was a BO or my SF...I'm leaning toward the BO!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Gimme dat!! :love ❤️ :love

She might not lay.... yet! 😄

I would get a couple of those too! I need a bigger coop...:D
My Barnevelder is NOT a good egg layer! Like.. four eggs last year! 😳.. and that might be generous! But she is one of my sweetest gals.. this was just today! Claire...
8AF29D90-BF3C-4BF6-AC9F-92C86E781E9A.jpeg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Gimme dat!! :love ❤️ :love

She might not lay.... yet! 😄
Yeah, she might need a few months...:D She's so cute, my son sent a video of the puppy giving our GS kisses, he pushed her away as he was giggling and then he crawled after her wanting more kisses, he'll be One next month and is growing so fast....:love

My Barnevelder is NOT a good egg layer! Like.. four eggs last year! 😳.. and that might be generous! But she is one of my sweetest gals.. this was just today! Claire...View attachment 2546981
She's beautiful too! I get plenty of eggs, I would love some more sweet hens, I only have a few that don't mind if I pick them up, but none of them are lap chickens! :love

Yeah, she might need a few months...:D She's so cute, my son sent a video of the puppy giving our GS kisses, he pushed her away as he was giggling and then he crawled after her wanting more kisses, he'll be One next month and is growing so fast....:love
Oh my gosh! I can’t believe it’s been a year!! But honestly, I don’t know why I keep being surprised by how fast the years go:th

Last edited:
She's beautiful too! I get plenty of eggs, I would love some more sweet hens, I only have a few that don't mind if I pick them up, but none of them are lap chickens! :love
Claire, Lilly, and Maryn are my best lap chickens! But Maryn will sit there for hours! And if I hold someone else she’ll peck me (hard!!) until I pick her up!

Back
Top Bottom