Meet my Chick!

The thought of Claudine turning into a cuddle-chicken is almost too much loveliness to bear!!! :love :love
I know! Ima keep working on her just for you 😄
I think once they realize that I’m not gonna kill em when I hold em they start to enjoy it... some of them need convincing 🥰🤗

Some kids might not handle it very well...like I said, it's been a long time since I've watched it...:D
Well... that is true... and I think that’s why I never watched when I was young cuz I thought it would be too scary 😳..... even though I forced myself to watch The Shining and Carrie:eek:..... YUCK! I hate those movies... and ANY horror movie!!!

Well... that is true... and I think that’s why I never watched when I was young cuz I thought it would be too scary 😳..... even though I forced myself to watch The Shining and Carrie:eek:..... YUCK! I hate those movies... and ANY horror movie!!!
Yeah, I'm not really into horror movies either, my least favorites are zombie movies...I don't like zombies...:eek::sick

Yeah, I'm not really into horror movies either, my least favorites are zombie movies...I don't like zombies...:eek::sick
I agree with both of you! The most extreme I go is Murder she Wrote, Angela Lansbury, and Hallmarks Movie and mystery channel, My favorites are Aurora Teagarden starring Candace Cameron and Murder she baked starring Alison Sweeny and Cameron Mathison!

Back
Top Bottom