Meet my Chick!

This is our Ragdoll and the new one is a Ragamuffin... they are pure breds....
ADA59BE5-9D17-4D03-9BDF-40A257E91493.jpeg
12BCBB03-0244-40EF-980D-A70AA8CD0620.jpeg

Hey! Not anything too big... we go to my sisters house for Christmas Eve and the whole family goes...
And we stay home on Christmas... and the grown kids come...
How bout you?
We are hopefully having relatives up for Christmas, they should be here on the 23rd, they are thinking of driving up from Cali to WA, plane and train are too risky covid wise, and with two seniors in the house, there is no such thing as too many precautions!
Going to have prime rib for Christmas dinner!

He.. we got him today... he is number five :oops:... I promise I will not have more than that!!
I always get upset when we bring a new kitten home cuz our other cats aren’t usually very happy about it and I always wonder if it’ll change them... the one we got last Christmas has been our favorite baby and she is so angry... so I’m sad that I upset her... our boys weren’t too upset about her when she got here but they are pretty mad this time :confused:... I think they just copy each other.... copy cats🙄
They'll come around! Just give lots of cuddles!!! That being said, my cat would have never tolerated another cat...he didn't mind dogs though! :love

Best I could snap, and I can't chase them around all evening just to get a photo!
They are adorable!! Did you adopt them together? I love that!!
Bobby was a baby when we got him so he is very friendly... all the parent cats were feral... this is from last year when we got Teddy Jo... Bobby is the Siamese....
627780D0-63BC-4D09-A04C-F3F637BAEDAC.jpeg

We are hopefully having relatives up for Christmas, they should be here on the 23rd, they are thinking of driving up from Cali to WA, plane and train are too risky covid wise, and with two seniors in the house, there is no such thing as too many precautions!
Going to have prime rib for Christmas dinner!
This sounds nice.. and I understand.. we try to be careful with my mother...
And ribs for Christmas! That’s cool! Christmas Eve we have the traditional Christmas meal.. turkey, ham, whatnot.... but Christmas Day I cook shrimp and crab corn bisque... and rolled duck poppers... :drool

Back
Top Bottom