Meet my Chick!

There is cat math. There is also BY Bob's axiom to cat math. The number of cats may not exceed the number of people living in the house.
:tongue
Oh never in my life since I was a small child have I lived by that rule. It feels very restrictive!
Good answer!!!

This year has been weird in all sorts of ways, including snow accumulation. We haven't had our usual, but this was the most recent dump.
View attachment 2437969

Here's one from last year. She's good and stuck.
View attachment 2437974

I'll try to find some old pictures of the moose eating the neighbor's tree from a few winters ago.
Beautiful!! I love the pics of chickens in the snow 💞😍🥰

We are hopefully having relatives up for Christmas, they should be here on the 23rd, they are thinking of driving up from Cali to WA, plane and train are too risky covid wise, and with two seniors in the house, there is no such thing as too many precautions!
Going to have prime rib for Christmas dinner!
Very nice. Driving is smart these days. I appreciate that.

They are adorable!! Did you adopt them together? I love that!!
Bobby was a baby when we got him so he is very friendly... all the parent cats were feral... this is from last year when we got Teddy Jo... Bobby is the Siamese.... View attachment 2437347
Such a wonderful cuddle circle. 🥰

This sounds nice.. and I understand.. we try to be careful with my mother...
And ribs for Christmas! That’s cool! Christmas Eve we have the traditional Christmas meal.. turkey, ham, whatnot.... but Christmas Day I cook shrimp and crab corn bisque... and rolled duck poppers... :drool
That just sounds great. I may invite myself next year. 😆

Back
Top Bottom