Meet my Chick!

Thank you! And good morning you two 🤗.... and everyone else.. hope yall have a great day! I am going to a Nutcracker ballet today💞
I took my daughter to a Nutcracker ballet...I bought her a Christmas ornament with her name painted on it...she still loves it! Such good memories...:love I'm sure you had a wonderful time!!!

I don't think the name should change...that's amazing...:gig :love
😆... thanks!! I’m glad you like it! It’s one we’ve been wanting to use for just such a kitten....
The Nutcracker ballet was very nice.. we were invited by our church friends/pastors family.. and it’s usually done in a theater but this year cuz of Covid they had the performance at our church... so a much smaller crowd.
And yes.. I will share the recipe... it’s so simple but oh so good!!

Those chicks are so adorable and BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you! They are all grown up now...
7BFC9819-5267-4220-8091-630AD04B7848.jpeg
C0026E57-10CD-477C-98A6-C0C1E252CC06.jpeg

Attachments

• E5C3FAA2-5A73-4E8D-A5AD-CC190DF48456.jpeg
    E5C3FAA2-5A73-4E8D-A5AD-CC190DF48456.jpeg
    809.1 KB · Views: 0
😆... thanks!! I’m glad you like it! It’s one we’ve been wanting to use for just such a kitten....
The Nutcracker ballet was very nice.. we were invited by our church friends/pastors family.. and it’s usually done in a theater but this year cuz of Covid they had the performance at our church... so a much smaller crowd.
And yes.. I will share the recipe... it’s so simple but oh so good!!
I think it's perfect!
Sounds like an amazing day! It's great that the ballet was able to happen...despite everything going on!
I'm looking forward to the recipe...sounds so good! :)

Back
Top Bottom