Meet my Chick!

Good morning and Happy Sunday, WhoDat!!!
As I have mentioned on some of my other favorite threads, I am hopelessly behind.
(as usual, only this time it’s really bad:oops:
Hello there... and to you as well!
At least with my thread you know you can catch up quickly 😄... it’s Bob’s and Ribh’s threads that have me like this..:eek::th... when I see how far behind I am!

Mornin yall!! Trying to play catch up today! Been celebrating birthdays.. mom, daughter, son... in the last two weeks! Then hubs got sick.. and I caught it 🤧🤒.... NOT the vid! Thank God! Feeling a bit better today. But don’t feel up to tackling all the “cleaning out” that I am SO ready to do!! And I have so many plans planned for the spring... if I get my room started and get it done quickly then I might get me some ducks! But I want a cute fenced in yard for them before I get them... well, that’s about it for now.
Hope everyone is well and has a lovely day! ❤

Mornin yall!! Trying to play catch up today! Been celebrating birthdays.. mom, daughter, son... in the last two weeks! Then hubs got sick.. and I caught it 🤧🤒.... NOT the vid! Thank God! Feeling a bit better today. But don’t feel up to tackling all the “cleaning out” that I am SO ready to do!! And I have so many plans planned for the spring... if I get my room started and get it done quickly then I might get me some ducks! But I want a cute fenced in yard for them before I get them... well, that’s about it for now.
Hope everyone is well and has a lovely day! ❤
:frow Good morning WhoDat, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom