Meet my first hens and tell me how pretty they are ;-)

They're gorgeous! I'm jealous now
big_smile.png

I hope you have Monday off because you will not be able to stay away from them;> By the way where are you sleeping tonight??? In a sleeping bag with the new girls????? I love the mix. Congrates.
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Congratulations on your ladies! I'm sure they will love their new home and their new chickie momma!

You will find yourself spending alot of time with them. I love watching mine, everyone has their own personality.

The "Fairy Tale" coop has a Queen "the Brahma". She is beautiful!

Must commend you on your great photo taking, all the pics you chose look amazing. I love the colors on them. Your Brahma looks the nicest, I love her lacing. In fact, all your girls look great.

My what beautiful chickens!!! So healthy and glossy. You must put a lot of work into their care. Lucky lucky birds!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I went out this morning to check on the ladies and there was an egg on the floor! I wasn't expecting anything for a while, what with the stress of moving and the cold, so I was thrilled. I have a couple of nest boxes, but they're open and they're used to covered ones, so I'll get busy on that.

I agree the Brahma is the nicest-looking of the bunch. She's quite beautiful. I don't know who the top hen is, yet, but she's quite a bit bigger than the other four. Anyway, all is well, they have lots of dry leaves and vegetable scraps to keep them occupied, and I got an egg!

Aren't Brahma's wonderful?? I also have a Dark Brahma who I adore. They are so sweet, even those they ALWAYS look like they have totally permanant STINK EYE lol!!

Back
Top Bottom