Meet... "Tall, Grande & Vente"

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
They just got named today when i changed their newspaper...it happened to say Starbucks, lol. I am pretty sure Vente is a boy, he's quite the little fatty if he isnt! They went for their first swim in the sink while i was cleaning their temporary cage. they go to their new home tomorrow! (maybe +1 more!)

100_8221.JPG

100_8222.JPG

100_8223.JPG

100_8225.JPG

100_8227.JPG

100_8229.JPG

100_8230.JPG

100_8231.JPG

Little Tall really wanted to get back into the warm cage after her bath, she was trying and trying to jump out of the sink, lol.

Quote:
Your sending them to ME
wee.gif
(ok, I know your not
hmm.png
)

Adorable - do you sell 'scovy eggs? If so can you pm me the cost w/shipping - who knows when DH is driving down here again from Seattle - pretty please and thank you
fl.gif
Oh and how long into the summer you might have them - want to set under a broody duck if/when the next goes broody.

Bleenie... I must stop looking at your duckling pictures...every time I see them it makes me think about wanting muscovies....

They are gorgeous.

They're only a few days old but the bath only lasted long enough for me to peel out the yucky newspaper and replace it with a fresh piece and put their food & water back, so just a few miutes and they're actually being kept on the far kitchen counter so they weren't far from me the whole time
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom