Meet Thor, Jr. "TJ" (dark brahma over light)

I had this wonderful idea a little while ago. My SF broody Doe would mother a rock. Right now she's mothering her store bought chicks plus the 6 week olds that threw themselves at her the other night. My dark brahma girls are laying. I have an incubator...see where this is leading?

But I'd be so ticked off if 21 days or so from now if I hatched some chicks from my dark brahma girls supposedly fertilized by Thor only to find out that dang roo Impy had been out behind the brahma coop again.
somad.gif

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't mean to make ya sad!
hugs.gif

Doe could hatch some cows, to replace all the ones headed to Sour?
big_smile.png

I seem to recall that cow eggs are in those cow "pie" things, that's why they leave them in chicken coops, so they hens can do the hardest part.

(genius, am I. )

Last edited:
Quote:
Now Gritty, you know the odds are good that some of those eggs will have a bit of Impy DNA. You can't expect an Imp to behave.
wink.png

Then again, if DH needed to sight in his rifle first, there's always Impy
big_smile.png

Quote:
I can't believe it took me getting my nap interrupted to finally figure out how to make cows shoo today. Fling an empty feed bucket at them, preferably a bright pink one. They scatter right quick like.
big_smile.png

Keith told me that bird shot in my shotgun would work just as well, but nooooo I had to go and be born soft hearted ('cept when it comes to Impy).

hugs.gif
back

Do you have a pic of Impy up??? I've seen a lot of post about him and I'd like to see what he looks like.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Now Gritty, you know the odds are good that some of those eggs will have a bit of Impy DNA. You can't expect an Imp to behave.
wink.png

Then again, if DH needed to sight in his rifle first, there's always Impy
big_smile.png

hit.gif
Nooooo! Not Impy!!

Quote:
Imagine a scrawny, tiny, naked neck monster chasing every hen in sight. Add in talons of steel, a piece of gravel rejected by the road crew for a brain, the manners of Attila the Hun and wearing sandals with socks.

Impy is far worse.

ranchy- REALLY going to hide now!

Back
Top Bottom