Meet Thor, Jr. "TJ" (dark brahma over light)

Quote:
Best I can do tonight (I'm getting tired):

Ever seen the musical live? It's freakin' awesome!

Yes, You are right, awesome! I listen to the soundtrack sometimes, but only when I've got the time to listen to the entire album.

Imp- pretty soon they will figure out we are identical twins. Serperated at birth by a cruel twist of fate.

Such a shame about us being craniopagus twins (siamese twins joined at the head). Sorry they had to give me the bigger half of the brain. Things just worked out that way.
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Yes, You are right, awesome! I listen to the soundtrack sometimes, but only when I've got the time to listen to the entire album.

Imp- pretty soon they will figure out we are identical twins. Serperated at birth by a cruel twist of fate.

Such a shame about us being craniopagus twins (siamese twins joined at the head). Sorry they had to give me the bigger half of the brain. Things just worked out that way.
tongue2.gif

Figures, mom always liked you best.

Quote:
tongue2.gif

Figures, mom always liked you best.

Yeah, but don't feel bad. When they asked her which one of us they wanted her to give the humongous butt to, guess which one she said?
roll.png

Quote:
PITA? Sour/land is a copyright. I refuse to have a rooster named after me unless in addition to NN he is completely bald.:laubv:gigb:lau Sourland expands from broodyism to rooster creation juju.
somad.gif
D.gif
somad.gif
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy
somad.gif
somad.gif
Let there be roosters--let them be mad.
somad.gif
D.gif
somad.gif
jumpy.gif
:jumpy You know the destination.

I always suspected YOU were responsible for ALL of my "pullets" turning into roos!
rant.gif

Sour's not the only one who can summon up roosters- note my title!
lau.gif

I don't even have to do a little dance around here, I just hatch the dang things.
hmm.png

Quote:
I always suspected YOU were responsible for ALL of my "pullets" turning into roos!
rant.gif

lau.gif

I don't even have to do a little dance around here, I just hatch the dang things.
hmm.png

Are you confessing to putting rooster hoodoo on me?
rant.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

hmm.png

rant.gif

Git her Taz! She's the one that has been sneaking around doing it all along, letting poor ol' Sourland take all the blame.

Let's get this straight:

Broody troubles - Sourland
Wrooster troubles - Ranchy
Everything else - Impy

Meanwhile, sweet ol' motherly Gritty just sits back and tries to keep anyone from getting hurt (much).
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif

hmm.png

rant.gif

I didn't have to- you live south of me, it just naturally flowed downhill........ lots of stuff does that.
idunno.gif

Quote:
rant.gif

I didn't have to- you live south of me, it just naturally flowed downhill........ lots of stuff does that.
idunno.gif

I think I would rather have the "other stuff".
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom