Meet Tweaker

Quote:
Garbage Breath!! Garbage Breath! Tweeker's got Garbage Breath!!!
lau.gif
Poor little brooder mates...they have to put up with that! And are probably wondering where he got it from too!!
lol.png

Today I took Tweaker out of the laundry basket. I then had to remove him from the dryer twice as I was emptying it and three more times as I was loading it.

My husband is now convinced that Tweaker is the sock thief. My pointing out that we've been losing socks much longer than we've had Tweaker is irrelevant, as Tweaker is apparently not a chicken but a sock-stealing trans-dimensional life form. Apparently, Tweaker does not 'escape' the brooder, he just phases through it at will.

Quote:
Sorry just can't help myself... I think he might be on to something... Tweaker, the being from another plain of existence
brilliant+guinness.jpg

I predict that soon, you'll be wondering how he can get out of the coop and end up in the dryer.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Tweaker's beak issue grew steadily worse, and after a time, he was no longer able to eat and drink. It was determined that such a fine and wondrous spirit not be allowed to suffer. The funeral was moving, and two of the roosters gave rather long-winded speeches.

RIP Tweaker

Back
Top Bottom