Member introduction

Corgi Chicken

In the Brooder
Feb 27, 2021
Hi everyone, I am Corgi Chicken I have 2 hens and a rooster. The rooster, Dale and one of my hens, Lilly are Rhode Isand x Leghorn. The other one, Fran is a Rhode Isand. I got them from a very good friend of mine and have had them for about 2mths now. I got Lilly and Dale when they were 3,4 mths and I am not sure how old Fran is but she is a few months older and is laying eggs. Lilly isn't laying eggs yet. I have a brother who has two Silkie Bantam hens named Melody and Bella they are mother and daughter and he has a Silkie Bantam rooster named Bruce. He has been giving me advice about my chickens and has been helpful but I decided that I would like to meet other people who have chickens.

I have a couple of questions, my Rhode Island, Fran ate my gold stud earring today and I am wondering if she will be ok. She seems fine but I'm worried it may do her some damage. Could anyone give me some advice?
The other question is, my I would like to get some guinnea fowl and I was wondering if they would be ok with chickens. I have read that they can be bossy and I am worried that they may take over and scare my chickens. Does anyone have any advice and also I live in South Australia so if anyone knows where I can get some that would be great! Thanks.

Hi everyone, I am Corgi Chicken I have 2 hens and a rooster. The rooster, Dale and one of my hens, Lilly are Rhode Isand x Leghorn. The other one, Fran is a Rhode Isand. I got them from a very good friend of mine and have had them for about 2mths now. I got Lilly and Dale when they were 3,4 mths and I am not sure how old Fran is but she is a few months older and is laying eggs. Lilly isn't laying eggs yet. I have a brother who has two Silkie Bantam hens named Melody and Bella they are mother and daughter and he has a Silkie Bantam rooster named Bruce. He has been giving me advice about my chickens and has been helpful but I decided that I would like to meet other people who have chickens.

I have a couple of questions, my Rhode Island, Fran ate my gold stud earring today and I am wondering if she will be ok. She seems fine but I'm worried it may do her some damage. Could anyone give me some advice?
The other question is, my I would like to get some guinnea fowl and I was wondering if they would be ok with chickens. I have read that they can be bossy and I am worried that they may take over and scare my chickens. Does anyone have any advice and also I live in South Australia so if anyone knows where I can get some that would be great! Thanks.
members.jpg

Back
Top Bottom