Member Introduction

Bithiah

In the Brooder
Sep 16, 2021
Hello everyone.

I had chickens when I was a kid, kept at my grandparents that I spent a lot of time at once they were past chicks and really loved having them. I had planned to get chickens as an adult but didn't make the pludge until last year and got 4 girls.

This past summer one of my girls, a Buff Orpington went broody so I bought some hatching eggs for her and had 5 hatch out mid July. I am planning to rehome half of them soon also depening on gender.

So the girls I have are a Buff Orpington, Australorp, Golden Wyandotte, and supposed to have one that was mixed can't remember the exact name, was supposed to be gray, but ended up being all black like the Australorp. I am not 100% sure which is even which of my two black girls.

Of the babies there are two Lavender Orpingtons and then 3 mixed, one has tan and the other two are black with some brown.

I also have 2 dogs, a cat, and 2 gerbils at the moment. I have also loved having pets and a variety of animals.

I have known about backyard chickens for a while. I don't know exactly how I found out about it, but finally decided to join since I want some help sexing my new babies.

Hello everyone.

I had chickens when I was a kid, kept at my grandparents that I spent a lot of time at once they were past chicks and really loved having them. I had planned to get chickens as an adult but didn't make the pludge until last year and got 4 girls.

This past summer one of my girls, a Buff Orpington went broody so I bought some hatching eggs for her and had 5 hatch out mid July. I am planning to rehome half of them soon also depening on gender.

So the girls I have are a Buff Orpington, Australorp, Golden Wyandotte, and supposed to have one that was mixed can't remember the exact name, was supposed to be gray, but ended up being all black like the Australorp. I am not 100% sure which is even which of my two black girls.

Of the babies there are two Lavender Orpingtons and then 3 mixed, one has tan and the other two are black with some brown.

I also have 2 dogs, a cat, and 2 gerbils at the moment. I have also loved having pets and a variety of animals.

I have known about backyard chickens for a while. I don't know exactly how I found out about it, but finally decided to join since I want some help sexing my new babies.
Welcome!!! I could help identify gender if you would like! Post them in the gender and breed forum.

Back
Top Bottom