Members of my flock: The Royal Family

RoosterWhisperer

Crossing the Road
Sep 13, 2019
This is a fun thread depicting how I see my flock!
I see them as one big flock-dom, (a chicken kingdom) and these are short pics and bios of some of the most important members!
:pop Enjoy!
#1: King Ezra (sometimes referred to as King Bobtail), and Queen Grannie, the oldest member of the flock!
IMG_0905.jpg

(It's bordering winter in the flock-dom, so the land is pretty muddy...)

#2: Princess Freya, sister to the late Prince Robin!
IMG_0897.jpg

(She's sweet and smart, but it took some bribery to get a decent photo)

#3: Heir to the flock-dom, Prince Pipit, also know as Prince Mud-bath!
F60EF228-6C3B-4293-BFF0-62A433C56BA8.jpeg

(My sister, @LothalRebel, posts pics of him quite a bit, but this isn't one of his better days...)
(Fun fact, Pipit's mother is Boo, she hatched and raised him!)

#4: The "somewhat" exiled prince, Tar baby!
IMG_0908.jpg

(He's a cross-beak, but he lives as happily as any other chook with his friend Chrom, a rooster from a neighboring farm!)

So, This is the end of the line for the royal family, If you want more pics feel free to ask if I forget to post more, but I will definitely try to update as much as possible.
Another fun fact, King Ezra has a sister named Jumper, she's not featured here though, or at least...not yet!

This is a fun thread depicting how I see my flock!
I see them as one big flock-dom, (a chicken kingdom) and these are short pics and bios of some of the most important members!
:pop Enjoy!
#1: King Ezra (sometimes referred to as King Bobtail), and Queen Grannie, the oldest member of the flock!
View attachment 2403019

(It's bordering winter in the flock-dom, so the land is pretty muddy...)

#2: Princess Freya, sister to the late Prince Robin!
View attachment 2403021
(She's sweet and smart, but it took some bribery to get a decent photo)

#3: Heir to the flock-dom, Prince Pipit, also know as Prince Mud-bath!
View attachment 2403030
(My sister, @LothalRebel, posts pics of him quite a bit, but this isn't one of his better days...)
(Fun fact, Pipit's mother is Boo, she hatched and raised him!)

#4: The "somewhat" exiled prince, Tar baby!
View attachment 2403054
(He's a cross-beak, but he lives as happily as any other chook with his friend Chrom, a rooster from a neighboring farm!)

So, This is the end of the line for the royal family, If you want more pics feel free to ask if I forget to post more, but I will definitely try to update as much as possible.
Another fun fact, King Ezra has a sister named Jumper, she's not featured here though, or at least...not yet!
Beautiful flock!!! :love I love all of the names, too. :D Prince Pipit looks like he's enjoying the muddy day. :D

Back
Top Bottom