mental illness in my chicken

Chickenlover0810

Songster
Sep 5, 2019
Michigan
we have what was supposed to be a jersey giant (but I doubt she is) and she is the sweetest thing ever, but there is some weird things she does.
Sometimes one pupil is bigger and the other is smaller
It looks almost like when a human gets dizzy, she tips over and almost walks in circles sometimes
I think she might be partially blind in one eye, or at least acts like it.
and I don't think she has EVER laid an egg.

she eats and drinks and poops like a normal chicken, and yes she is at the bottom of the pecking order.

I have no intention of culling her cause she is so sweet, I am just wondering if there is anything that I can help her with?

we have what was supposed to be a jersey giant (but I doubt she is) and she is the sweetest thing ever, but there is some weird things she does.
Sometimes one pupil is bigger and the other is smaller
It looks almost like when a human gets dizzy, she tips over and almost walks in circles sometimes
I think she might be partially blind in one eye, or at least acts like it.
and I don't think she has EVER laid an egg.

she eats and drinks and poops like a normal chicken, and yes she is at the bottom of the pecking order.

I have no intention of culling her cause she is so sweet, I am just wondering if there is anything that I can help her with?
Can post pictures of each eye?
It's not mental illness but more likely a neurological disorder possibly brought on by Marek's. Was she ever vaccinated?

Back
Top Bottom