MERI AND HER ENDLESS RANTING 😜🤦‍♀️

Pics
random roo’s!
01936104-2E12-41F4-B48B-5FB5EF211C7A.jpeg 35393897-2E52-423F-9D45-D2976DD80500.jpeg

Story Time With HawaiiCoyote!
We have a new member of the family!
A neglected dog ran up to our truck yesterday, she is only a few months old and was severely dehydrated, had a bloody scab on her neck and a raw armpit from being tied up so damn tight on a rope. She had also clearly been abused, I could tell by her very skittish behavior, and favoring women over men.(I’m guessing a man abused her, that’s how it was for my grandma’s dog “Kona” who was abused by a man.)
Right when I got out of the car and squatted down, she ran up to me with her tail tucked between her legs and then shoved her whole body into my sweater for a submissive hug. It was a similar experience as meeting my current dog lily *I met lily at the shelter, though* I could tell she has a soft soul. I instantly fell in love. We figured we would bring her home for a good meal, and then take her to our local no kill shelter. Long story short, we realized her owner would probably try to come get her, and there was no way we could allow her to go back to the way she used to live. Tied up to the point of bleeding, and dehydrated. Like hell she is going back to that.
She is NOT fixed, and that leads me to believe that she was going to be used for breeding. Lots of people inhumanly breed dogs here in Hawaii, and with her rare golden coat, not being spayed, and the poor conditions she was kept in - I’m almost positive that was in her near future. Her name is “Kaimani” Kai for short. Named after a native Hawaiian tree. Lily absolutely loves her, and Kai played with a ball for the first time this morning! She is realizing how soft blankets are, how great snuggles can be, and that humans are not as bad as she originally thought. I will take some photos today, and post here when I get a chance 😊

Story Time With HawaiiCoyote!
We have a new member of the family!
A neglected dog ran up to our truck yesterday, she is only a few months old and was severely dehydrated, had a bloody scab on her neck and a raw armpit from being tied up so damn tight on a rope. She had also clearly been abused, I could tell by her very skittish behavior, and favoring women over men.(I’m guessing a man abused her, that’s how it was for my grandma’s dog “Kona” who was abused by a man.)
Right when I got out of the car and squatted down, she ran up to me with her tail tucked between her legs and then shoved her whole body into my sweater for a submissive hug. It was a similar experience as meeting my current dog lily *I met lily at the shelter, though* I could tell she has a soft soul. I instantly fell in love. We figured we would bring her home for a good meal, and then take her to our local no kill shelter. Long story short, we realized her owner would probably try to come get her, and there was no way we could allow her to go back to the way she used to live. Tied up to the point of bleeding, and dehydrated. Like hell she is going back to that.
She is NOT fixed, and that leads me to believe that she was going to be used for breeding. Lots of people inhumanly breed dogs here in Hawaii, and with her rare golden coat, not being spayed, and the poor conditions she was kept in - I’m almost positive that was in her near future. Her name is “Kaimani” Kai for short. Named after a native Hawaiian tree. Lily absolutely loves her, and Kai played with a ball for the first time this morning! She is realizing how soft blankets are, how great snuggles can be, and that humans are not as bad sashes originally thought. I will take some photos today, and post here when I get a chance 😊
You are a very sweet human, Bells. I can´t wait for pictures!!

Back
Top Bottom