Met 2 of the nicest people Monday.

terrilhb

Crowing
11 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Georgia
On Monday I had 2 awesome woman come to my house to get some guinea's. The one woman wanted 7 but we were only able to catch 6. In the middle of catching them my goats decided they did not want to behave.
barnie.gif
I am new to goats so I had no idea what was going on. The one woman has had goats for years. She told me my female was teasing my poor boys. Than all h _ ll broke loose. My bigger buck started tearing up the fence and pen. These 2 woman helped me wrangle my goats and got my doe out and away from the boys. It was crazy.
hu.gif
(I did not put their names because I don't know if they want them said on here.) So these 2 awesome woman came to buy guinea's and ended up helping me more than they probably know. I am so thankful they were here and so helpful. It would have been alot crazier if not. So to you both I say THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif

Isn't it great when people jump right in help without giving it a second thought. I think this world be a better place if more people did that!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

It is so refreshing to open this forum in the morning and see that there is still decency abound! Glad you were able to sell your birds and wrangle youe goat sucessfully!

Back
Top Bottom