Meyer Chick Sale - 25 for $25 Today Only

I received the same email and I'm tempted to order.
wee.gif

Quote:
Sorry!
big_smile.png
I don't have room and I figured some of you guys would like that deal! They didn't even make it to their 2PM deadline!

If you're like me Kelly, it's probably best that they sold out! At least you dreamed about that rainbow flock for awhile!
love.gif

I just called they got white leghorns, bared rocks and a 3rd breed my mind just went blank. Im tempted but im getting a order next week errr wish i could

I guess I'm glad they're sold out... I was thinking about it... But my husband would divorce me I'm sure! I still haven't told him about the 10+ BLRW eggs I have on order! Grrrrrr chickens are addicting!

Quote:
Shhhh....my husband hasn't noticed that the incubator is full and running for more than a week...I plugged it in in the laundry room...shhh.

Quote:
Shhhh....my husband hasn't noticed that the incubator is full and running for more than a week...I plugged it in in the laundry room...shhh.

Oh good idea! They never do laundry so that's a good hiding place.

I told my youngest son and he said - "don't you already have like 50?". No, I only have 42! LOL. Great deal but no room. Maybe next year? Do they do this every year, does anyone know?

This sale was such a hit we've decided to give it another shot!

The 25th Anniversary savings begin....

Sale on our All Pullet Rainbow Packs: 25 female chicks for just $25!
A must have for those looking for a wide variety in their flock! Not only will you receive a rainbow of all female chicks, but the eggs they produce will amaze your friends and neighbors. This assortment includes some of our more sought after and popular chicks. Breeds will range from heavy brown egg layers, white egg layers, tinted egg layers, rare, and fancy breeds. You'll get a minimum of 5 different breeds - guaranteed! Assortment is hatchery choice. Sold in lots of 25.

Sale valid for 6/7/10, 6/14/10, and 6/21/10 hatch dates ONLY. Standard shipping charges apply. Offer not valid for Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada. Available while supply lasts.

Back
Top Bottom