Meyer Hatchery In Polk, Ohio

Oobhakeb

Chirping
9 Years
Dec 9, 2010
Lancaster, Kentucky
Hi, I'm thinking about ordering from this hatchery as they have a lot of breeds I'm wanting and have a minimum orger of 3 chicks. I am wanting 10-12 so thats not really an issue but I was wondering if anyone else has ordered from here and what your experience was with them.

The calves in the pics are from our spring club calf sale. Hair is a genetic we actually breed for... They have been somewhat washed and blowed dry everyday for few weeks before the sale even a nice hair cut on most with the help of my cousin and good friends...

Yes, i noticed they looked a bit more fuzzy then what Im use to seeing
big_smile.png
... I was unaware of that breed. They are cute!

Quote:
Ill have to take a look at that. Is it like a grab back of chics? I have certain breeds that I am wanting. (pretty much one of everything) I may have to take a road trip.

I have ordered every year for the past 4 years and love them over all other hatcheries I have ordered from. Their prices are competitive, their stock is healthy and I have hens here that are going on 4 years old from them that are still laying well. I have placed another order to be sent to me in March.

thanks for the response....on further and deeper investigation into this particular thread of the forum, I have found many great references from people who have ordered from this hatchery and have not yet run across any complaints. I ordered my catalogue today! :)

Back
Top Bottom