Meyer Hatchery

Aristocat123

Songster
May 22, 2019
Florida
I want to give Meyer Hatchery 2 thumbs up for the exquisite customer service they provide consistently and without fail.
The chicks I received from them came in great condition (no thanks to the post office) and are thriving. I had and order placed in April to which I made some adjustments and every time I spoke to their CS either Amanda, Sarah or Jess have been a delight to deal with. At the time of the order there was also a hatching problem with one of the breeds I ordered and some confusion regarding the substitution of the breed and as soon as I contacted Tama the CS Manager she promptly corrected it. I will order from them again and I fully recommend them. I just wish that there was another method of shipment instead of USPS.

I want to give Meyer Hatchery 2 thumbs up for the exquisite customer service they provide consistently and without fail.
The chicks I received from them came in great condition (no thanks to the post office) and are thriving. I had and order placed in April to which I made some adjustments and every time I spoke to their CS either Amanda, Sarah or Jess have been a delight to deal with. At the time of the order there was also a hatching problem with one of the breeds I ordered and some confusion regarding the substitution of the breed and as soon as I contacted Tama the CS Manager she promptly corrected it. I will order from them again and I fully recommend them. I just wish that there was another method of shipment instead of USPS.
There is another one available, just not sure if they will do it, wouldn't hurt to ask, FEDEX is shipping live chicks and from what I saw in the EGG shipping department they are just as Cheap to get them there

Glad to hear your experience with us was great :) How are your chicks doing? Still doing well? I love seeing pictures of our chicks as they get older and always enjoy knowing how they do outside of the initial few days after arriving to their new homes.

Manda

Glad to hear your experience with us was great :) How are your chicks doing? Still doing well? I love seeing pictures of our chicks as they get older and always enjoy knowing how they do outside of the initial few days after arriving to their new homes.

Manda
Thank you for following up. My babies are doing great. Here are some pics of both of the flocks. One gis already enjoying the Florida winter and the second group is getting ready to spend the days outside and nights inside for now

aww thank you for sharing. The Silver Spangled Appenzellers sure have a curious personality. I love their hair! Live in florida and by a body of water? those are some lucky girls! It is cold up here in the North :)

aww thank you for sharing. The Silver Spangled Appenzellers sure have a curious personality. I love their hair! Live in florida and by a body of water? those are some lucky girls! It is cold up here in the North :)
Yes of course all of you at Meyer are awesome The Appenzeller are super friendly. As I was taking the pics one flew on top of my head. The Jubilee is pretty curious as well. We are pretty lucky here in Florida in the winter when the rest of the country is covered in snow and frigid temperatures. Come on down and warm up.

Back
Top Bottom