Michigan Chickenstock 2011 Sell/Swap/Need

Quote:
I do so love mine from year 1. She has a very happy home on the shelf above my computer.
Opa, will you be selling you chicks on a first come first serve, I have seen quite a few people wanting your babies. Or, do you have a list going?
Also, wondering if you are bringing any fertile eggs to sell?

I am planning on bringing some chicken aprons/saddles if anyone is interested. Due to the tree getting blasted and dealing with insurance, the well [no water], etc, I haven't been able to get as much done as I had hoped. If anyone knows for they want one please pm me and let me know. Thanks
smile.png

I do love Granny's beautiful flock of chickens.
love.gif

Also I have some Black Australorp cockerals from Rebel Roo and some Delaware cockerals from kathyinmo if anyone is interested please pm me. I won't be bringing them unless someone wants them. Free of course!

Last edited:
Mom will be bringing:

some LF Polish chicks ages from 2 weeks to 6 weeks
Gold Lace, Black & WC Black- some maybe frizzled

1 BANTAM WC Blue frizzle chick (may be a black one too)
we hatched out eggs from new hens that were housed w/ LF & Bantam Polish Roos- and got a couple itty bitties

4 or 5 "barnyard mixed" chicks from the egg layer pen

So how many times have you guys had to unpack and repack your vehicles for this? I just did it again, making sure I can fit in all the plants I'm taking to trade and give away, the cages for returning home, etc etc etc.

Only thing I don't like about GOING is being away from the chicks, ducks and dogs.

I promised someone that I will find some silkies for them at chickenstock, and I need some too. A raccoon killed my broody sq white silkie, and I would like to rebuild my flock of white silkies, and black ones too.

If anyone is interested in Mille Fleur cochin eggs, my girls are laying up a storm. I have 18 eggs to bring to Chickenstock—first come, first served! I will also have chicks and adult MF cochins.

ok I may be showing up to visit for a minute or two with my son Kev.. Wife and other 5 kiddo's are a maybe..

Back
Top Bottom