Michigan Chickenstock 2014 Buy/Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Farmerboy16, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    Here we go again for another Chickenstock! :D Last year was great! Looking forward to this year's Chickenstock!

More information for Michigan Chickenstock 201 can be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/797074/michigan-chickenstock-2014-planning-ahead/80#post_12654258

This is the place to inform others what you are bringing to Chickenstock or are wanting to get at Chickenstock. Reply with what you are bringing to sell/want/or to trade. I will be updating this thread once a week.

Please remember to make sure that all animals are healthy and parasite free. Thanks

Sell/Swap

Chickens:

Rabbits:

Other:

Crafts:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Need/Want

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raffle

2. LoveMyChicklets

LoveMyChicklets Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2008
    Lapeer, MI
    Thank you!! [​IMG]

3. eatwhatyougrow

eatwhatyougrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2013
    lOoking for some nice blue eggs to hatch or a hen laying them.

4. RTFchickens

RTFchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2013
    USA
    I'm looking to buy:
    Silkies
    Rabbits (either New Zealand, or chinchilla)
    Possibly a used incubator

Thanks! :)

5. LoveMyChicklets

Oct 23, 2008
    Lapeer, MI
    Not sure where you are located but I am getting ready to post my used Brinsea on CL. I bought it two years ago and loved it so much I bought another used one. Now I really only need 1 so I'm going to sell the "older" model.

6. dawneast

dawneast Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2013
    I have silkies

7. RaZ

RaZ Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Caseville, MI
    I've had a few people ask me for bird houses that I'll be making for CS14. If anyone needs a brooder or nest box, I can do those as well.
    I forget who made those nice fancy boxes from 2 years ago, but I can make those. Or rabbit hutches. Or whatever... Just PM and ask.

8. RTFchickens

RTFchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2013
    USA
    Lovemychicklets, and Dawneast thanks for the incubator, and silkies!!! We got some New Zealand rabbits off CL a couple weeks ago :) I wish we had some sort of buy sell trade forum just for Michigan. This has been great buying local from fellow BYC members!

1 person likes this.
  9. LoveMyChicklets

Oct 23, 2008
    Lapeer, MI
    I hope it works out for you!!!! I'm kind of missing it already [​IMG] It's probably good though since hubby isn't happy with the dust in the house already! [​IMG] from our chicks in the basement. However, once I start getting turkey eggs concern for dust goes out the window and I'm incubating again!!!

10. JackieandChicks

JackieandChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2013
    Okay, putting it out there - the last chicks on my want list are (2) Salmon Favorelle pullets, (2) blue laced red wydonette pullets, and (2) blue or splash Cochin pullets, and (2) Black Copper Maran pullets. I am in West Michigan and can wait for Chickenstock. Thanks!

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by