Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

thumbsup.gif
I like granny
smile.png

Bluemoon

I will keep this day in mind, not sure what is going on with all the kids that far out, but I would love to come, I will keep you posted later in july

Sounds great, montcapu - I'll put you down as a tentative, and when you firm up your plans, we can always change it. Hope you can make it!
big_smile.png

Hey, folks! GUESS WHAT? NiftyChicken is donating two six-month Golden Feather Memberships as raffle or game prizes!

THANKS for your support of our event, Nifty!!!
thumbsup.gif

Hiya guys, I'mlooking for feedback from you
smile.png
We will be getting a new german shepard dog from our breeder on June 26th. She will be old enough to come home then. Our GSD will be in training at the time of the swap meet, and I'm wondering if I should bring her with us. The experience would be a good thing for her since it exposes her to situations that are critical to her being properly trained, but I don't want to upset anyone either. She won't very old, only 3 months.

If anyone thinks we shouldn't bring her please let me know
smile.png

I don't have a problem crating her at home. The problem is if my DH is out of the country, I won't be able to leave her long, or possibly be able to come depending on how long the drive is.

Bluemoon

It won't bother me
smile.png
a 3 mo old Shep pup is pretty much scared of his tail, let alone all the peeps. I doubt he'll want to do any more than hide between your legs and lick anyone who gives him a cookie or a scratch behind the ears
smile.png

Thanks Boyd. She won't hide, but she won't be doing much other sleeping, and chewing on her toy. She'll be in training for her obedience, good canine citzen badge, and then therapy certification. It'll be good for her to be exposed to other people, and places.

I just didn't want to ruffle anyone's feathers
gig.gif

Bluemoon

Back
Top Bottom