Michigan Hatchers! What'cha got cookin?

[COLOR=333333]HI everyone Please help :bow , Looking for MICHIGAN people,  Will travel for eggs or chicks.  [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]CHICKEN WITHDRAWAL here..    need some eggs to hatch.. or chicks..   I had to rehome my flock (23 girls and a few roos) to make the move and Im ready for some fluffy butts again.  [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I know Im surrounded by Chicken peeps in my area, but not having luck with facebook or craigslist finding anything but RIR... [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Please let me know what you have in chicks or eggs...  I am almost in town (Im in town , but not the city limits so I wont beable to keep roos)  [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Top choice breeds are  Lav Orp, Speckled sussex, Maran,  Rhode Island Red,  EE's but will consider barnyard mixes of the right mixes.. LOL  ( I don't even know how to pick , I want a variety and am starting off with only 6 pullets.  UGGGH)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Praying my neighbor (only 1 Im wondering about) will LOVE my little fluffy butts.  [/COLOR]

I'm selling 1/2 doz blue silkie hatching eggs for $15 and live in Delton.

stop at a roadside stand that is selling eggs, you can always talk to the people and find out what kind of chickens they have and if they have a rooster. most people do, you would be surprised how many people have fertile eggs forsale for a couple of bucks,from all my eggs that is sell, i have eggs in my mix from both a cornish cross hen and cornish cross roo. so if they hatched my eggs they would get a few cornish cross chicks that would grow pretty quick, i know because i just hatched some and they are growing big fast..Good luck.. hope you find some soon..

Last edited:
My new babies! Finally a successful broody. All 7 have hatched.

Howdy Y'all.....I haven't been to BYC in like foreverrrrrrrrr. I've popped some eggs in the bator a week ago just to see if my newest layers are getting fertilized. YUP, it's a go. But they will all be mutts!! Anybody around the Bay City - Saginaw area who would like baby chicks around Sept 23/24 give a holler.
3 eggs were from a new Leghorn, she's been bred by EITHER the Dominique or the Lavender Orpington. The other eggs are from a little BSL and a little Isa, but I'm not sure which is which. Babies will be $1 each.

Back
Top Bottom