Michigan Member List- In MI? Come join our list of fellow Michiganders

Hey we are looking for anyone in oakland county with ISA browns, we are looking for young ones, but not chicks, Please let me know if you have some! We are looking for 4!
Thank you
Jenny

Hi I'm Tori and I live in Kalamazoo. I currently have one buff orp hen, and I'm looking to get two more for laying and to keep her company. More orps would be preferred. I'm unsure as to whether I should purchase chicks or adults.

Kathy, Lapeer County also! Hi MindyLee! She has awesome birds!

We breed Narrangansett turkeys, Polish chickens and also barnyard chickens and ducks.

Last edited:
Hi I'm Tori and I live in Kalamazoo. I currently have one buff orp hen, and I'm looking to get two more for laying and to keep her company. More orps would be preferred. I'm unsure as to whether I should purchase chicks or adults.

Hello Tori,

i would go with chicks. your not far from Zeeland if im remembering right lol. town line hatchery is located there. they and have buff orpingtons. witch chicks you know how they will be cared fro from the start. although i did just get 27 california white hens the first of the year all at once

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom