Michigan Member List- In MI? Come join our list of fellow Michiganders

Lisa,
welcome-byc.gif
Feel free to join in on the Michigan chat thread here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/233/michigan/37620#post_8651387

Last edited:
Thanks to Guitarists for starting this. I noticed there hasn't been an update since 1/28/2011 so here goes. Sorry for any mistakes.
I will keep an updated list here in this first post of fellow MI folk and their towns. Feel free to add breeds you sell or website address... we all need a little help feeding our chicken addictions! LOL

You can post your city/breeds on the thread
smile.png

woot.gif
Michigan!
woot.gif

See the first thread for list.

Last edited:
Mish, thank you so much for taking this up and updating it. Someone had mentioned this thread on the main MI thread a while back, but it looked as if the OP had stopped updating, so I didn't bother to add my info. Didn't even think of copying/pasting and updating it myself like you did. Too bad the updated list can't be on the first page, but at least it's current. Good work!

So for what it's worth:
yorkchick ~Susan~ western edge of Scio Township (Ann Arbor mailing, Dexter school district).
County: Washtenaw.

Yorkchick, great news... BYC changed the thread so I can make updates on the first page. So, that list will be updated up to this post.

11 acres in Attica, Lapeer County, Mi.
3 paso fino horses, 1 peruvian paso, 1 POA
6 yr old duckwing Americuana rooster, his duck winged son, his daughter out of leghorn that lays the biggest green eggs, 5 RIR, 1 leghorn hen, 2 black java hens, 4 wheaton mutt hens, 40 meat chicks, 20 or 30 mutt chicks that I have hatched, and 4 blue maran chicks from an eBay purchase. So abt 100 chickens total here.
Oh, 1 x yorkie and abt 5 cats.

An egg lover and "Wanna-be Bird Owner."
Smack dab in the middle of Suburbia with no hopes of having feather friends.
I am an egg artist, Ukrainian pysanky artist, who is always on the hunt for eggs
that would otherwise be discarded.

I would be happy to swap out a custom made pysanka from one of your lovely hens for a few eggs.

I am interested in eggs from banty chicks, pee-wee hens, guinea hens, Peking ducks, geese, partridge, quail, bob-white,
dove, pigeon, but especially TURKEY.

Check out my website at www.etsy.com/shop/goldeneggpysanky so you can see what pysanky are!

Celestial on Turkey Egg.

Back
Top Bottom