Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Folly's place

Enabler
9 Years
Sep 13, 2011
southern Michigan
Glad you're doing well, Randy. Love finding the praying mantis! They are hard to spot, and love seeing them.
This afternoon, a pop-up storm from SSE, so unusual. Maybe fifteen minutes of RAIN, wind, and thunder; 0.85 inches in the rain guage! Did the Rain Dance yesterday, watering the veggie garden, so here it came!
Mary

City Farmer Jim

Songster
Mar 18, 2020
South Texas close to Corpus Christi
Stop you are making me homesick..remind me exactly where Paradise is...I'm originally from the the east coast where the lake meets the river...I'm in Texas now and yesterday was 101...then a cool front came through and was ONLY 98 today. Sorry about your heart issue..I had my widow maker attack in 2010 with a stint to repair the blockage. PLEASE do as you are asked to do...if you are on an aspirin regime...stick to it ...its important for future health.

Sally PB

Chirping
Aug 7, 2020
Belding, MI
Found our bit of Paradise too! :)

Snowflake, I'm also in Belding, sort of. I'm about half way between Belding and Lowell. Belding mailing address, and Lowell telephone number, back when we had a landline.

I'm doing my rain dance... Might put laundry on the line to tempt Mother Nature. Rain, please rain... :fl

Top Bottom