Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

A good question. There are several answers. Like mentioned above, It is a gathering of chicken-minded people who post on this thread. It's a picnic and shared pot-luck lunch.
Moreover, it is an opportunity to meet the people who post comments on this thread. That is the best part. Putting a face to those who comment.
Additionally, it is a venue to share, swap, or sell chicken related items. Or non-chicken items like plant sharing, maple syrup, home-made goods, or artistic goods that so many of this thread produce.

Bottom line is this, meet new friends and reconnect with old friends.
So, I can bring Chicken stock? :lau

Hi Lovelies!
Well, had a dizzy spell around 6pm today, right as I was connecting to telehealth video. Took my BP and it was 146/75 and pulse was 81. (120/80=normal)
P2 has a little frostbite in her left waddle. It is not much but it is there. She just thinks she is a baby and wants me to carry her all the time. They all run down from their coop when I go to check that all is closed up. That makes me feel important to them.

Rose, I can bring plates, cups, and utensils for the June 25th. I have so much of them that it is not funny. Text me if there is anything else.

I know that I have to bring a 6pack (heineken) for RaZ even though he will be getting only 5, one is for me,:lau

Well, broke Little mama's broodiness by having her have breakfast with me in the warm house. I cannot get the video to post. But it was too cute. She was so good and did not crossed the line to get to my plate. We both had good scrambled eggs. She had nothing else but I had coffee,:p
Well, back to my tv. I feel like a stupid old lady these days. Oh, well, it is what it is for now.
Love you all and thank you for letting me go to the activity.

~Hugs~and~Kisses~

Back
Top Bottom