Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I know I will be called crazy but I have been called worse.... :lau :eek: :lau
But here I go asking:
Can I make a birthday cake for my girls? They will be one year right on my birthday. Of course they would love to go to Red Lobster with me but I do not think they will let me go in with 6 of them, :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

I would make them a cornbread cake.

If she is isolating herself, not eating, and cold to the touch, especially if she doesn't have very many feathers, then you might need to bring her in some place above freezing until her feathers start filling in. That doesn't mean she necessarily needs to be in the house just in an area that's above freezing with food and water easily available.

This is a terrible time for molting, and if she doesn't have very many feathers she could actually freeze to death.

I would make them a cornbread cake.

If she is isolating herself, not eating, and cold to the touch, especially if she doesn't have very many feathers, then you might need to bring her in some place above freezing until her feathers start filling in. That doesn't mean she necessarily needs to be in the house just in an area that's above freezing with food and water easily available.

This is a terrible time for molting, and if she doesn't have very many feathers she could actually freeze to death.
I love corn bread! Thank you.
She does come out to eat not much because she is last to lowest on pecking order. She barely lets me touch her. I do wait until night time and she is not any colder than the others but I think it hurts her whole body.

I know I will be called crazy but I have been called worse.... :lau :eek: :lau
But here I go asking:
Can I make a birthday cake for my girls? They will be one year right on my birthday. Of course they would love to go to Red Lobster with me but I do not think they will let me go in with 6 of them, :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau
They also like the birdseed suet cakes.

I'm still not getting alerts when this page is active, don't know why. It's a pain! Just read from Wednesday on.
My three 'garage chicks, from the teacher and hatcher Dec. 12th, need to go to the coop soonest. They aren't getting socialized, and it's been so cold out there. I'm going to set up their area, with heated waterer and their brooder plate that they aren't using in the 40F garage. They might want it out there this week at least. There's a reason that winter chicks don't happen around here!
Mary

Been absent on this thread lately. We decided to stop the production of the dog house for the winter and will pick it back up in the spring time or whenever it's warm again. My dog's are doing good and just went to the vet to get their check up. Switched departments at my one job and very excited for it I start Monday. Finally also happy to announce that I won't be working so much overtime anymore and can finally enjoy my 40-45 hour weeks instead of 50-60 hours

Back
Top Bottom