Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

My sportbred mare Lilly, she is Gypsy Vanner x Appaloosa with a lot of Quarter Horse blood in the Appaloosa line.
IMG_8536.JPG

@Folly's place oh Mrs Mary, glad you are doing better. I totally forgot about "Dreamer" very good actors all around. Now I have to watch it again,lol My prime sometimes, well most of the time does not work. Tried watching the "Thirteen" but had to stop because it would not load. Darn Hughes internet. Hopefully in a few months, I will be getting fiber optic and hopefully is better to stream and support all the cameras around,lol
Be well!

Raz, see if Meijer has any chainsaw chaps. If not, Home Depot should have them. And wear leather boots when working.
It wasn't that big of a deal. Saw wasn't even running yet. I just put a freshly sharpened chain on it. My buddy hand sharpened the chain and I can't believe how sharp it was. Much sharper than what the chainsaw store does. Lee learned how to sharpen chains from a local guy who used to build "hot saws" for competition.

Even still I have all the PPE stuff except for the chaps. I just wasn't using any of it that day. First incident in over 40 years of juggling chain saws. Was only going to do a quick trim of a limb on the saw buck. Lesson learned.

Going with my friend to cut wood at his property tomorrow. Then Friday we will hit my woods. I'm hoping he will let me drive the bulldozer tomorrow.:fl That's what he uses on his property to haul out his timber. I only have my tractor & UTV to use here. :(:rolleyes::lol:

Anyway, Cheeseburger kicks off on Friday and I'm the "gatekeeper" at the music venue. I'll be doing that several nights during the event. Best night is the Parade of Tropical Fools. What a hoot and a half. Everyone should visit this event at least once in their lifetime. Good music, good food, good fun. And I'm so glad when it is over and the City-its leave. :clap

Heading back to bed. Girls and quackies want out as I was tending clothes out to dry. Will let them out later. Have to rest so I can party all night,lol Unity Festival starts tonight. I need to have a blast of the Holy Spirit for sure. Hub working today on the quackies house. Told him about the concerns mentioned so he is putting 4x4x10 with 2ft underground on each corner to give it more stability. He is out there with auger almost ready to go. Had to fix a few studs that for some reason were not straight, lol He measures once and them think all the studs are the same. The ones I bought on Lowes were 2x4x92 but the ones from HD are 2x4x96. That can surely add up and make it all twisted. Poor man is not a carpenter,lol well, I am just mesmerized by the 2 ashy colored peeps. The grayish one whom was told is a boy, and the goldish or wheat color who was told was a girl. My craziness tells me to make them a separate house and breed those. Oh,no! Am I to become a chick breeder now? :lau :lau :lau

I guess chicken math avoids me at the stores but comes running to catch me in my own backyard, :eek: :eek:

Continuing to recover, not 100% yet.
And adult son tested positive today, blast it! He's not super sick, may it stay that way.
Watched 'Woman in Gold' on Netflix yesterday. Another very good one, based on a true story, and starring Helen Mirren. Harder to watch in places, about Austria during WWII.
Another nice day, not too hot. Still not gardening, or doing much of anything. Taking it slow...
Mary

Heading back to bed. Girls and quackies want out as I was tending clothes out to dry. Will let them out later. Have to rest so I can party all night,lol Unity Festival starts tonight. I need to have a blast of the Holy Spirit for sure. Hub working today on the quackies house. Told him about the concerns mentioned so he is putting 4x4x10 with 2ft underground on each corner to give it more stability. He is out there with auger almost ready to go. Had to fix a few studs that for some reason were not straight, lol He measures once and them think all the studs are the same. The ones I bought on Lowes were 2x4x92 but the ones from HD are 2x4x96. That can surely add up and make it all twisted. Poor man is not a carpenter,lol well, I am just mesmerized by the 2 ashy colored peeps. The grayish one whom was told is a boy, and the goldish or wheat color who was told was a girl. My craziness tells me to make them a separate house and breed those. Oh,no! Am I to become a chick breeder now? :lau :lau :lau

I guess chicken math avoids me at the stores but comes running to catch me in my own backyard, :eek: :eek:
What’s the unity festival?

Back
Top Bottom