Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

So sorry you are still having trouble with these ...... you would think they would get board with the whole thing , and I don't understand how they get the whole system to go along with it,
by letting some one else raise turkeys they are setting a president and in my opinion showing this us a vendetta
Hope this stops soon

well, it looks like their plan to run you out of town back fired if you lost a job opportunity because of them.... seems they could speed up that process if the cop, who had no business saying what he did to the person who called you.. would have just hung up the call.. or let it ring.
Raz maybe you should write a book........

My pumpkin was bored so he played some finger puppets.... I love those villafane pumpkin vine arms and legs!

Got my blind painted and installed in the back of our property. Raz... notice the door?

And since these guys are hanging out about 20' from where I put the blind..... it may be worth it to sit out a few nights.

Raz, are you seriously looking for a place to stay? I have a vacancy in one of my houses...

Me! Me! Lol. I am looking if it is a place i can have my birds. Is it in driving distance of coopersville? I got a great job here that is full time and pays great; just have to let go the trailer. I don't tear stuff up this place was gutted when i got it. I had the bright idea of fixing it to sell... put well over $1000 into a bathroom and flooring ...but now i just want out of it.

Me! Me! Lol. I am looking if it is a place i can have my birds. Is it in driving distance of coopersville? I got a great job here that is full time and pays great; just have to let go the trailer. I don't tear stuff up this place was gutted when i got it. I had the bright idea of fixing it to sell... put well over $1000 into a bathroom and flooring ...but now i just want out of it.

Yes, and yes,
Just sent you a PM

Yes, and yes,
Just sent you a PM

Yay! I hope it works out for everybody.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom