Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Well it's good I checked in. I just sat my calendar and planner down to get a handle on events and I see Chickflick has already set the date for our annual event! That said, I still have the "stuff" here, the sign-up book and, raffle tickets, and other items. The sign book is pretty cool with people going way back. Gosh I hope I'm around this year! Cindy just jetted to Florida where her Dad was in the hospital and me, well Mom in Maine has ALZ pretty bad and so these family health concerns make schedules less than predictable. Hope everyone is surviving the snow less winter (SW Mich anyway). Should be a good day! Going to reconfigure a 3 box standard into a roll away for those pesky egg eaters. That'll show them.

No weasel pictures! Since Monday I have been moving all the chickens, guinea and the one turkey to other coops at night 40 some birds Everyone is unhappy with me and there have been few to no eggs as a result. It’s about an hour of catching and carrying angry birds. The annoying thing is all the work has not resulted in a weasel.
Today I’m giving up and securing the gaps were it must have gotten in. I just wish it could be a bit warmer for working outside. At least there is no wind today a first all week.
1mutt did you miss our storm earlier this week? Our library delivery driver said it was a mess up your way, semis all over the road.

Hi John! Have missed you. Sorry about your troubles. It's a hard thing to deal with aging parents that are not in good health. I volunteer at a senior center, so I see what ALZ does to a person. It's heartbreaking to see.

Back
Top Bottom