Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Very nice light show tonight when the thunderstorm went through. Beautiful!
Horses transitioned from their winter 'sacrifice' field to the bigger pasture south of the house. It takes about a week, gradually getting them on the grass and off winter hay. Don't want any colic or laminitis!
Chicks coming from Cackle next Thursday of Friday. Hope they ship well this year!
Mary

Quite a storm last night. Winds, rain, hail and non stop lightening. I'm sure my crocus are beaten down.
Stay safe, friends. Stay home. Wear a mask if you must go out.

That was quite the line of storms....long line and moved fast.
West end of it was puny compared to the rest of the state.
We got some rain and small hail, didn't last long.

It was nice enough yesterday to drive the old car to work. Got a nice spring rain at lunchtime but was over by quitting time. No wipers needed on the drive home.
This morning was too foggy to take the car. I didn't want to hit a deer coming out of the fog.

Got out of work an hour early. We are getting more things done than anticipated. The store is really shaping up. Did some yardwork with the tractor. I love having a tractor, makes work so much easier and quicker. Foot is a little better. I didn't need the cane today.

They say the best time to call is between 8pm-8am

actually thats when it's best to get on line. I have yet to be able to reach anyone either.

Glad everyone is doing well. We're doing ok. I'm putting in a larger garden this year. Today we fenced the back yard area off where the garden is going to keep everything out of it.

I am struggling with the idea of even going back to work. I really don't want too. It sure has been nice being home, I can tell I needed the mental break. I know I need too work, but I am not sure if I want to stay in my old field or settle for something else. Frustrating.

I have 30 eggs in the bator, lock down is on the 11th and should start hatching the 14th... I also picked up 6 BB turckey chicks.

Back
Top Bottom