Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

It sucked being young and dating before covid. Sometimes it just sucks being young.

Before I met my husband, I was terribly lonely. Someone laughed at me and said, "You're only 25 years old!" I wanted to grab him by the lapels and say, "No, buddy, I am all of 25 years old and that's a long time to be lonely."

Dreamz put it very well. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. Raw, strong emotion can blind you. Distance can give you clarity. Unfortunately, that distance takes time.

Good luck! :hugs :hugs
Wow that really hit me home. I'll be keeping that in mind that distance gives you clarity. Things have just been rough right now and it's nice knowing I have amazing people like you I can talk to and get some words of advice. It means so much to me knowing I have people like you guys. You are all truly amazing and I'm very grateful for you all :hugs

@riss, I'm grateful for you and all the younger generation here on BYC. It's easy to dismiss problems you've had when they're over, and you're past that stage of life. Like the guy laughing at me and saying, "You're only 25." I can see what he meant now, but I still remember the pain I was going through then.

so I’m on vacation this week and decide to get on my company conference call....mistake. my job entails a ton of travel and we have been working from home for over a year. They told us we won’t be going back into the field until at least January!! I’m not sure if I should happy or miserable. I miss seeing my clients but would really love to get a dog which would be fully trained if we by chance ever get back to normal

I guess I will be able to get the property squared away and start training again for races. That

@riss, I'm grateful for you and all the younger generation here on BYC. It's easy to dismiss problems you've had when they're over, and you're past that stage of life. Like the guy laughing at me and saying, "You're only 25." I can see what he meant now, but I still remember the pain I was going through then.
I know I'm sure when I'm older I will feel the same way and will think it was silly that I was upset about it then

so I’m on vacation this week and decide to get on my company conference call....mistake. my job entails a ton of travel and we have been working from home for over a year. They told us we won’t be going back into the field until at least January!! I’m not sure if I should happy or miserable. I miss seeing my clients but would really love to get a dog which would be fully trained if we by chance ever get back to normal

I guess I will be able to get the property squared away and start training again for races. That
Exciting. Are you doing something for your vacation?

@riss - I am taking a staycation this time....working in the yard....relaxing and watching the sun set! Getting some workouts in and simply enjoying the spring.

Please let me know if you get a Shiba Inu at your rescue. I had one years ago and would love another.

Going out to burn piles of sticks now! Cheers everyone!

@riss - I am taking a staycation this time....working in the yard....relaxing and watching the sun set! Getting some workouts in and simply enjoying the spring.

Please let me know if you get a Shiba Inu at your rescue. I had one years ago and would love another.

Going out to burn piles of sticks now! Cheers everyone!
I could use one of those. But I could also use an actual vacation 😂

I know I'm sure when I'm older I will feel the same way and will think it was silly that I was upset about it then
Not silly. Just wiser. Love can hurt at any age.

My good Erminette hen that brooded for me last year has been growling at me in the nest box, and spreading out over the eggs. She is still, however, laying then leaving the nest. I would love to put a bunch of eggs under her :fl

Back
Top Bottom