Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Well that was interesting. Due to my age and income (or lack thereof) I qualified for the county weatherization programme. A couple of guys went over the house for insulation, window condition, sealing, furnace, water heater, and even the refrigerator efficiency. They had all sorts of electronic gizmos for checking everything. The fridge was really bad. They said I should easily qualify for a new one. But the whole evaluation process will take a couple of weeks. I'm sort of glad that this house is such a disaster area.
Now if I could only get some help to clean and organize the place.
That explains the complicated part, :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

Great momma with nine chicks!
IMG_2076 - Copy.JPG

That was my mother holding them but yes it was a lab
Sorry, she looked so young!
I need to get these ladies set up. I want one of those next. They are good for service dogs and very trainable. I trained mine to go in the tub while I was working and she does everything I say either English or Spanish. She knows what a plate looks like and as soon as she sees me with a plate, she knows I am going to eat and goes away and does not dare to look at me while I am eating. She is only allowed when I am just having snacks, meaning the sound of a bag, :yesss: I have never hit her or make believe I was going to. She learned the Puertorican look and she goes away.

Nothing done today in the coop due to rain. But was able to get some more lumber and it will be delivered on Thursday. If it goes a bit better tomorrow, will begin working on the dirt where the garden will be. Need to take advantage of the rain that hopefully loosen the soil some and the tilling is not as hard. Having some "love" issues, Praying hard and hoping for the best. But have so many things to do before the summer is over. Wednesday have appointment at the county to request a survey for the future fencing.
I was looking at those premier one electric fencing but they are expensive. They seem easy to install but there should be an easier way to do this, right?
Well, I missed you all. I cannot believe I am up this late on a Monday night. Catch you all later on.

~Hugs~n~Kisses~

Back
Top Bottom