Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

My dogs were trained to do this too, one would turn her back so she wasn't tempted.
That's the way to do it. I bet your pups were very disciplined. I have a friend that says that I have my dog intimidated and emotionally held. Her dog runs away, begs at the table and is always in the kitchen. But my 8lbs, 4 legged, knows how to behave anywhere she goes.

Another day wasted. A little rain and no vehicle. They called to tell me that maybe tomorrow. I threw a little cilantro and they devour it. Oh, well, going to get some cooking. Cleaning is done as wells as laundry. I might just have the robot do the vacuuming again just to make sure that I did a good job. Cleaning should have been my middle name. And since I have hard water, I have to be on top of everything including bathrooms so it does not stain as much. Catch up with all later.

~Hugs~n~Kisses~

That's the way to do it. I bet your pups were very disciplined. I have a friend that says that I have my dog intimidated and emotionally held. Her dog runs away, begs at the table and is always in the kitchen. But my 8lbs, 4 legged, knows how to behave anywhere she goes.
Yes, I was a very obedient dog keeper :gig many are not.

Any one else under a freeze warning for tonight? They are calling for a low of 22 - 26 tonight. But then in the 60s on Friday. I can't remember such crazy weather.

I'll be working the next 3 days outside in the garden centre. I'm not going to be liking that.

There is a poultry swap meet this Saturday in Imlay City. I have the day off and might go just for funs & grins. I'd like to find some peafowl if not too expensive.

Any one else under a freeze warning for tonight? They are calling for a low of 22 - 26 tonight. But then in the 60s on Friday. I can't remember such crazy weather.
Yep. It's happened before.

I'll be working the next 3 days outside in the garden centre. I'm not going to be liking that.
Hang in there...maybe it will be slow and you can stay in the warming hut.

@Folly's place hows the chickies doing?
Can't remember if you do pics or not.

Sold my trailer today...woo hoo!!

Any one else under a freeze warning for tonight? They are calling for a low of 22 - 26 tonight.
Tonight and tomorrow. :fl One of my cherry trees has buds, but they're still sort of inside their cover. I threw a sheet over it. The rest of the fruit trees don't have any sort of flower bud showing. I covered the strawberries with sheets and a tarp for good measure. I might just not look until about noon on Thursday.

Sold my trailer today...woo hoo!!
Yippee!!! Space and money in your pocket!!

All our chicks were alive Monday morning, and seem to be doing fine since. :celebrate
Pictures aren't real helpful, looking down into the water tank brooder, but all is well right now.
Cackle is going to send some replacement chicks at an undetermined future date. With a heat pack. may things go better!
And I lost my mind (further!) and brought five porcelian Belgian d'Uccles home from TSC yesterday.
By now everyone is too old to try under that broody hen, right?
Mary

Last edited:
Yippee!!! Space and money in your pocket!!
IKR?!
Glad to have it sold to someone who has a good use and is very local,
....thanks to some serendipitous word of mouth.
The right places, people, time coming together.
Gonna be weird to have it not there....by next week.
Got some paperwork snafus and what to do with the half finished hoop coop?
Think I'm just going to disassemble it and stash the materials.
1618963201406.png

You mean they didn't want the coop?!? That would have been the whole selling point for me!

Well, now you have some money and in your pocket and building materials freed up! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom