Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Probably better to let it dry now....rains over for now, right?
Or cover it when rain is due, and uncover during dry spells.
Aart, While I was doing stuff, the X did just that. Put the tarp paper and lined up some shingles. I guess it will stay wet until real sun hits it. I still have to mop the water from the inside. It is getting closer. Would it be ok like that?

About the tarp, I have no idea but I do have 2 big rolls and I told X to put one layer and then on top another layer to make sure it covers good for rain and winter. It will have the ventilation done after it is finally enclosed. I think he just want me to move them at least to a bigger place by mother's day. That will be nice. They are miserable in such a small space and I clean it every 2 days and the ammonia smell gets heavy no matter how much PDZ I sprinkle on it, lol I let them loose in the room and wipe the edges of the container with bleach and have the windows open to make sure we are all breathing right.
Oh, and Rose, it is a Ross. He tried this morning to crow. He has the deepest chirp of them all, lol This picture was last week but his crown and waggles are deeper red now. Will get a new picture tomorrow.

Roseat10wks1.jpg
I don't know if I should buy a crow collar thingy or re-home him or cook him. I am not too emotionally attach that I cannot cut his neck but I kind of not wanting to. Hard to explain. I take him and Sophia, the other turken and place on my lap and put lotion on their neck because it looks so dry. They both love it and kind of fall asleep as I rub them.

Well, good night every one. Thank you so much for all of your help. I could not have done anything without any of you. You are my new family now!

Aart, While I was doing stuff, the X did just that. Put the tarp paper and lined up some shingles. I guess it will stay wet until real sun hits it. I still have to mop the water from the inside. It is getting closer. Would it be ok like that?
A tarp(for temporary coverage), or the tar paper?
I would not put tar paper and shingles on wet roof sheathing.

Back
Top Bottom